GPS Tracking Near Hayward, CA
Guidepoint VIP GPS Tracker
Guidepoint VIP is a fully monitored 24/7 vehicle alarm and recovery system. It has been ranked by Frost & Sullivan as the #1 aftermarket Telematics provider. It offers a location-based IoT (Internet of Things) service platform for drivers, dealers, finance companies and equipment manufacturers. This innovative technology offers enhanced safety, security, tracking, and member benefits. It even offers a concierge service to provide maximum customer convenience.
How Guidepoint VIP Works
Guidepoint VIP works a lot like a smart home security system, and it’s fully monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In the unfortunate event of a stolen car, it will help police recover the vehicle by providing tracking and location information. The nationwide wireless network coverage covers 100% of the United States, and it also includes GPS technology to track the exact location of your car at all times. There is even exclusive “smash and grab” notification technology.
If your car is broken into or stolen, the technology in the car immediately notifies the response center. The staff activates the GPS and wireless network to locate the vehicle right away and keep track of all of its movements. They reach out to law enforcement to help the police find your car, truck, or SUV as soon as possible. It’s the only vehicle alarm and recovery system in the world that has a 24/7 monitoring service, emergency calling service, and nationwide coverage (including Canada and Mexico).
Thanks to Guidepoint’s excellent network, you can get fast help from the police, the fire department, or EMTs. You can even get tow service if your vehicle gets disabled. Whatever you need, you can call the response center at any time through your phone or the VIP smartphone app.
The personal concierge service goes the extra mile to act as a personal assistant. This feature allows you to find hotels, dinner reservations, and traffic reports, among other things. Every function offered by the Guidepoint VIP service is easy to access thanks to an intuitive smartphone app that works on all major smartphones.
Guidepoint Systems Features
The benefits of Guidepoint systems are nearly endless, but the most popular and useful features include the following:
- Coverage through the entire United States, Canada, and Mexico
- 24/7 E-call for emergency dispatch services (Police, Fire, and EMT)
- Up to $1,000 of vehicle theft protection guaranteed
There are no monthly fees for basic stolen vehicle recovery service. The systems come with one year of the VIP features. The following features can be transferred or upgraded, and can be renewed for additional years as a subscription:
- Smash and Grab Theft Protection to send notifications of vehicle tampering
- Automatic theft notification to help recover your vehicle after unauthorized use
- An online vehicle monitoring to locate and observe your vehicle online up to 500 times per year
- Excessive speed notifications when your vehicle travels over the predetermined maximum speed
- Low battery alerts if your vehicle’s charge gets below 10.5 volts
- Personal concierge service to help you find what you’re looking for at any time, no matter where in North America you go
- The smartphone app for easy management of all features
Guidepoint Systems Installation Hayward, CA
Autohaus Automotive Solutions is your one stop shop for when you want to upgrade your vehicle in Hayward, California. We offer a wide variety of products and installations, including the Guidepoint VIP. Our qualified technicians can seamlessly integrate any product you purchase into your vehicle’s existing technology. If need be, we can even transfer your Guidepoint GPS recovery hardware from one car to another when you change vehicles. Contact us today to learn more or schedule your appointment.